What Conditions and Documents Do You Need
- Real estate price doesn't matter. You’re not restricted to a certain limit
- Bring your title deeds and certificate of ownership; both the original and copies
- You will obtain a tourist residence permit before your permanent residence permanent is ready
- Bring your passport and a copy of your passport
- Bring 4 color photographs 3.5 by 4.5
- Fill in the application form before your appointment (you can get this form from the Foreign Police Office
- Bring a bank statement to confirm you’re financially capable. You need $500 per month in Antalya and Istanbul around $1,000 per month. $ 500 or a certificate of currency exchange;
- You will get your residence permit in 1 month on average
If you’d like to upgrade to Turkish Citizenship, you can stay in the country for 5 years. You become eligible for citizenship if you reside in the country for the stated time period.
Stay RequirementYou can only renew your residence permit in Turkey. In case you aren’t staying in Turkey for more than 1 year. Otherwise, the validity of the residence permits may be shortened accordingly.
Furthermore, you only have 15 days to leave the country and come back before your residence permit is out.
Your Family Members
Once you own property in Turkey, both you and your family members (spouse and children) are eligible for permanent residency.
Working in the CountryIf you don't have a work residence permit, you cannot work in the country with the residence permit obtained as a result of property ownership.
How to Apply for a Residence PermitThe general flow of work includes first following the link here. Next, you will fill in all the information you need to add. From choosing the type of residence permit to filling in the forms. You’ll end by booking an appointment that’s most convenient to you with the available dates.
Our team at Property Pluss can assist you with your application if you wish.